MDL aim to deliver an outstanding service but understand that sometimes things don’t always go right. We would therefore value your feedback so we can look into and improve our services.
You can forward feedback to email@example.com or by letter to; Client Care Team, Mobile Doctors, The Courtyard, Unit 4, The Courtyard, Calvin St, Bolton BL1 8PB.
Alternatively, please call 0344 567 1111, lines are open 9.00 am to 5:00 pm Monday to Friday.
All expressions of dissatisfaction will be dealt with by our dedicated Client Care Team. MDL will strive to acknowledge all within communications within 24 hours and provide a full and satisfactory response within 20 working days.
1. Purpose, scope and users
The purpose of this document is to ensure consistent and appropriate response to resolve complaints across Mobile Doctors Limited (MDL) in line with business and external MedCo/AMRO standards.
Complaint – A complaint is defined as any expression of dissatisfaction, whether oral or written, whether justified or not, from or on behalf of an eligible complainant about the firm’s provision of, or failure to provide, a medico-legal report.
Enquiry – An act of asking for information.
3. Complaint Management Procedure
- Complaints are received into the business via various methods EG; Letter, verbally, the website or email.
- Complaint details will either be collated by the receiver and forwarded to the Client Care team at firstname.lastname@example.org or received directly to this email address.
- MDL will aim to acknowledge all complaints within 24 hours of receipt.
- All complaints will be logged in a central location.
- MDL will aim to provide a response to the complaint outlining a resolution within 20 business days.*
- In the event that the complainant is not satisfied with the response provided, the complaint will be escalated to the Client Care team manager. MDL will aim to respond with an agreed final resolution within a further 5 business days.
- In the event that the complainant is still not satisfied with the response provided, the complaint will be escalated to the relevant Head of Department. MDL will aim to respond with an agreed final resolution within a further 5 business days.
*Note – 20 working days is the agreed SLA for MedCo complaints only, Non MedCo SLA’s are to be agreed separately.